Nottinghamshire      Village website Hoveringhamparishcouncil.org.uk hoveringham.info
St Michael’s Church

Services

Details of services are normally posted on the noticeboard outside the church and also on the website of the West Trent group of churches (Bleasby, Halloughton, Hoveringham, Morton, Thurgarton, Rolleston and Upton).
St Michael’s Church was re-built in 1846 on or near the site of a fine Saxon church. It contains an effigy of Sir Robert Goushill, whose ancestor was the Sheriff of Nottingham in 1280, and a fine tympanum. They were both re-housed in the new building and stonework from the old church can still be found in many Hoveringham gardens.

The Church of St Michael and All Angels

CHURCH WARDENS Nicholas Litherland Telephone:0115 9663068 Sir Edward Nall Telephone: 0115 966 3634

Vicar

The Revd. Phil White Priest of The West Trent Group Southwell & Nottingham Diocese. Bleasby, Morton, Rolleston, Fiskerton, Upton, Hoveringham, Halloughton & Thurgarton. The Vicarage 208, Southwell Road, Thurgarton, Notts. NG14 7GP phil_07@btinternet.com 077 200 100 66   
Hoveringham Parish Council ©2017